As we enter the festive months, winter monsoon lurks around the corner, you might find yourself reaching for the blanket more often.
It’s no secret that good sleep is the key to good health. With this in mind, we’ve wrapped up the coziest but ethical blankets to snuggle and make the cold season a little bit warmer and eco-friendly for you and your family.The snuggle is real with these sustainably made blankets:
- MUJI’S ORGANIC COTTON BLANKET – P2,950 A triple gauze blanket to keep you warm and comfortable even on humid days.
- LUKIE BEAR ORGANIC COTTON SWADDLE – P432 Soft, light, and breathable for your baby’s delicate skin.
- MUSLIN BLANKET BY BEAUTYMNL – P699 A multi-use muslin blanket that can be used as a blanket, swaddle, and nursing or stroller cover.
- WHISPER ORGANICS COTTON THROW BLANKET Certified organic cotton throw blanket with a weave pattern that keeps you warm and adds ambiance to your home.
- COMFORTLIVINGPH BAMBOO DUVET – P2,999 – P3,999 Made from all-natural bamboo viscose for silky cooling and a luxury feel on the skin.
- ITO MINT SHEETS You’ll never want to leave your bed with this luxuriously soft, all organic, and earth-friendly lyocell linen.
Enjoy a guilt-free morning with a warm cup of tea, the outdoor picnics, the gloomy days, and the Sunday naps. A hug made of eco-friendly wool and organic cotton all wrapped up to make you feel comfortable while the Earth stays cool.